If you are a Filipino like me, and an aspiring Amazon Virtual Assistant, you may not know where and how to start yet. You may not even know what Amazon is! In the Philippines, we are dominated by online shopping platforms like Lazada and Shoppee. The global counterpart of these local online shopping platforms is – you guessed it right – Amazon.
Amazon is an international online shopping platform where individuals register as sellers in order to sell their products. This might sound pretty simple, but the whole process involves a lot more work than you think. That is why Amazon sellers are in need of virtual assistants because as the business grows, it becomes unmanageable by only the seller.
What Is An Amazon Seller Virtual Assistant?
An Amazon Virtual Assistant (VA) is the online secretary of the Amazon Seller. You will be tasked to be the primary helper of the Amazon Seller to run his or her online business in the Amazon Platform. But if you are thinking that it’s just as easy as posting a product or monitoring orders, then you are wrong. Here are some of the tasks you will be doing as an Amazon VA:
- Product Research – For product research, you have to find profitable products that are within your client’s niche. Of course this is not simply googling stuff. This involves a complex process that needs training and time getting used to.
- Supplier Sourcing – After being able to find a winning product, the next step is to find a supplier. And it;s not just finding the first one that pops up and making a deal right away. This process also needs you to communicate to different suppliers, requesting samples, and finally deciding which supplier to go for and make a deal with.
- Listing – After finding a product and getting a supplier, then you now have to list the product on your client’s online shop in the Amazon Platform. This includes posting good and strategic photos as well as writing an enticing copy or product description.
- Amazon Sponsored Ads – After listing a product, you need to outshine your competitors by posting and creating an engaging ad to lead potential buyers to your client’s online store. This process requires training so you won’t waste any of you client’s funds by mistake.
- Customer Service – As part of running the online store, your task as an Amazon VA also includes interacting with customers, answering inquiries regarding shipping status, product complaints, refunds, or other messages.
- Basic Social Media Management – In order to expand the reach of the online store, you may also be tasked to manage the online store’s social media platforms and make engagements, answer messages, create content, and increase growth.
In my opinion, these tasks are highly technical and require comprehensive training from people who have been there. If you are interested to be an Amazon VA, the first step would be to take an online training course in order to acquire all the skills you need to be a highly paid freelancer. I recommend Coach Lish’s Amazon VA Masterclass. You can enroll here.
Do Amazon VAs Earn A Lot?
I have interviewed Miss Nikki B., a famous Amazon VA Vlogger in the Philippines. She was an Amazon VA since 2018 and she took Coach Lish’s Amazon VA Masterclass. As a professional and seasoned Amazon VA, she earns six-digits per month. If you want to know more about her story, you can watch this YouTube video:
As a beginner, you can start earning between $800 to $1000 per month. As you become more literate with the tasks and in running an online Amazon store, your worth also inevitably grows. You may also grow with the business and your client may reward you with bigger benefits.
The point is, you should not treat the job as a “get-rich-quick” scheme because earning a monthly six-digit salary requires time, determination, and constant growth. It cannot just be achieved on one single occasion. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE! And with passion and determination, anything is possible!
If you want to start your career as an Amazon VA, then enroll in Coach Lish’s Amazon VA masterclass today! There are 160+ videos inside this masterclass to help you go from newbie to Amazon Seller VA expert in 8 short weeks.